Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This blog is created to enhance the development of a better, more
positive attitude to sports with special regard to running and jogging.
Although there are thousands of websites dealing with this topic, not
many have the extra engredient of experiencing this activity from a
different perspective. People with physical handicap find it more
challenging to get engaged in any types of exercise; I hope that my
attempt to make a change will motivate not only the young and healthy
but the old and shy. Among the traditional sports, I will introduce all
my curious readers into the adventures of extreme sports including scate
boarding, and climbing.
Where is the extra engredient?

Since I am visually impaired, besides the techniques of getting the best
out of the body during sports, I also have the opportunity to share
those little creative findings that help me exercise them without the
co-operation of an assistance. This does not mean that I don't like
company but it is very important that people with disabilities would
find the way to cope in the world on their own and become individuals
whose contribution is just as necessary for others as theirs is for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment